SATC bliss...
- I just finished watching part one of SATC season #6 with my girls. It was so good. I can't wait for part two to come out. And until I watch part two, I don't want to hear the ending from ANYBODY. I'm serious. I waited all year not watching SATC so please don't ruin it for me.
- I officially jumped on the Flames bandwagon (gasp!...i know). I still love Markus and the boys but it is time to bring the Stanley Cup back to Canada. Game #5 is tonite but too bad for me b/c I have EOSC. Grrr.
- I had the chance to watch "Supersize Me" with Anne yesterday. I thought it was very well done. The director went on a 30-day McDonald's diet (where he only ate McDees and had to try everything on the menu at least once) to test the effects of fast food on his body. The film's got some pretty interesting tid-bit about the whole fast food culture, especially in the US of A. It will definately keep me away from eating at McDicks (even tho I don't really eat fast food anyways).
- The past couple of weeks have been the most relaxing for me. I love living at my new place and I love living with my girls (and Victor :P). Everyday, I wake up laughing and I go to bed laughing. What can be better than that? I have classes twice a week from 7-10pm and then I have the rest of the week to do whatever. I go to work at a place I respect and then I start my other job as a summer counselor in July. I love my parents and my family is all healthy and safe. I am truly blessed. Thank you Jesus!
- I officially jumped on the Flames bandwagon (gasp!...i know). I still love Markus and the boys but it is time to bring the Stanley Cup back to Canada. Game #5 is tonite but too bad for me b/c I have EOSC. Grrr.
- I had the chance to watch "Supersize Me" with Anne yesterday. I thought it was very well done. The director went on a 30-day McDonald's diet (where he only ate McDees and had to try everything on the menu at least once) to test the effects of fast food on his body. The film's got some pretty interesting tid-bit about the whole fast food culture, especially in the US of A. It will definately keep me away from eating at McDicks (even tho I don't really eat fast food anyways).
- The past couple of weeks have been the most relaxing for me. I love living at my new place and I love living with my girls (and Victor :P). Everyday, I wake up laughing and I go to bed laughing. What can be better than that? I have classes twice a week from 7-10pm and then I have the rest of the week to do whatever. I go to work at a place I respect and then I start my other job as a summer counselor in July. I love my parents and my family is all healthy and safe. I am truly blessed. Thank you Jesus!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home