Things I did today...
1) woke up at 4:00am and drove (not me, my sister) my parents to the train station for their San Fran trip with friends
2) slept from 5:30am - 9:30am
3) went to Ikea with Alexis and Anna...picked up chairs and things for the new house
4) picked up Annabelle at the airport
5) had a semi-dinner with Anna
6) went to first class of summer school
I also picked up my Chinese politics term paper from my Prof today. I got a whopping A on it (one of those high A's, not a bordering-line one). Yah!! I love it when I get a good mark on something that I know I've worked hard for. It totally reinstates my insecurities. Thank You.
1) woke up at 4:00am and drove (not me, my sister) my parents to the train station for their San Fran trip with friends
2) slept from 5:30am - 9:30am
3) went to Ikea with Alexis and Anna...picked up chairs and things for the new house
4) picked up Annabelle at the airport
5) had a semi-dinner with Anna
6) went to first class of summer school
I also picked up my Chinese politics term paper from my Prof today. I got a whopping A on it (one of those high A's, not a bordering-line one). Yah!! I love it when I get a good mark on something that I know I've worked hard for. It totally reinstates my insecurities. Thank You.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home