Sunday, April 18, 2004

a lazy afternoon...

Current weather: 13 degrees, partly cloudy
Current mood: sleepy and unmotivated
Current music: JET- Get Born album

Today is one of those lazy afternoon days where all I want to do is to sit on a beach and do nothing. Sadly, I still have one more exam to go and one more paper to write before I can do anything remotely close to that. Even tho things have been pretty crazy for the past month, I still can't believe school is almost over. I still have one more year to go in my undergrauate career but with so many of my friends graduating this year, I sometimes wonder if I made the right decision to go with my double major degree. But no matter what, I thank God everyday for the opportunity to learn and the amazing people He has blessed me with.
Thank you Jesus!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home