Wednesday, April 07, 2004

the cherry blossoms are blooming...

Current weather: sunny, 15 degrees!
Current mood: relaxed but a bit tired
Current music: John Mayer- My stupid mouth (acoustic version)

I can't believe this week is the last week of class already. This semester went by so fast. [craziness] In a way, I'm kind of glad that papers and exams will soon come to an end...BUT...a huge part of me is sad to see my classes end. I had such awesome classes and awesome profs this semester. I bet it will be even harder to say goodbye next year since it will be my last year at UBC. Oh well...i'm not gonna dwell in it just yet. I'm just gonna enjoy what I have in front of me right now. I've been truly blessed this year and I'm sure the road ahead will be as good if not better! [Prov 3:4-6]

Today is my girl Alexis' Birthday! Happy Birthday my dear!! I love you! Sarah and I were just on Forth buying your present today...muahahahah (6)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home