post AYCE syndrome...
Current weather: 12 degrees; partly cloudy
Current mood: blah
Current music: Ani DiFranco- 32 flavors
I went out for All-You-Can-Eat sushi with Anne, Alexis and Paul last nite. Even tho the food was great, I don't think I'll ever want to do that again. The bloated and gluttonous feeling afterwards (not to mention the day after as well) is just too much. And just the concept of all-you-can-eat baffles me. Why would people want to eat "all they can eat" anyway? It's so greedy and glutonous.
...ahh...just some random thought I had...and now...back to sipping my green tea and writing my paper
Current mood: blah
Current music: Ani DiFranco- 32 flavors
I went out for All-You-Can-Eat sushi with Anne, Alexis and Paul last nite. Even tho the food was great, I don't think I'll ever want to do that again. The bloated and gluttonous feeling afterwards (not to mention the day after as well) is just too much. And just the concept of all-you-can-eat baffles me. Why would people want to eat "all they can eat" anyway? It's so greedy and glutonous.
...ahh...just some random thought I had...and now...back to sipping my green tea and writing my paper

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home