Tuesday, March 09, 2004

warm and fuzzy

Current weather: 14 degrees, sunny but partly cloudy (but who cares...it's 14 degrees!)
Current mood: mellow
Current music: Jet- Move on

Well I've been thinking about the future
But I'm too young to pretend
It's such a waste to always look behind you
Should be lookin' straight ahead

Yeah, I'm gonna have to move on
Before we meet again
Yeah, it's hard
If you had've only seen

10.34: Flinders Street Station
I'm lookin' down the tracks
Uniformed man askin' am I paid up
Why would I wanna be that?

Yeah gonna have to move on
Before we meet again
Yeah it's hard
If you had have only seen
Take control
Don't be afraid of me

'Cause every once in a while
You think about if your gonna get yourself together
You should be happy just to be alive
And just because you just don't feel like comin' home
Don't mean that you'll never arrive


*** Later

I found this really interesting website through a friend of mine. It's hilarious! Go check it out when you're bored. It's about English mistakes that appear in Japanese advertisements and stuff. I swear I have a few items in my house (e.g mugs, bags, notebooks etc) with engrish on it from HK...hehe :)

*** Much later

My friends and I are looking for a place to move as of May 1, 2004. I HAVE to get out of the house that I'm living in now and move in with people that shares the same dynamic and lifesyle as me. Sharing a house with someone that I don't particularly enjoy is proving to be a lot harder than expected. The rest of the girls are great but there is just this one person in particular. And honestly, all it takes is for that one person to ruin your day and you forget about the other awesome people living with you. Why should I have to live like this? If you know of any places to rent (preferably a house that's close to UBC), give me a ring...I really need to move!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home