girls nite out...
Current weather: sunny, partly cloudy; 9 degrees
Current mood: happy
Current music: Ben Jelen- Come on
chillin' w/ mah girls
...and also future roomies in our new house!
I went out to NEVERMIND last nite with the girls (plus Victor :P) and had an awesome time. The caramel apple martinis there were so good (the cosmo however, was not). NEVERMIND is definately one of my favorite places to hang out and chill with friends because the atmosphere is so casual. No meat-market vibe and drunk guys trying to pick you up (altho there were two last nite at our table...but they were harmless). Afterwards, we came back to my place and had more drinks (the left over coolers from Anna's party on Friday) and danced to Kylie's "Red-blooded woman"...hehe...good times, good times. I miss hanging out w/ my girls like this. We've all been pretty busy with our own things these past couple of weeks and haven't be able to just chill and talk. It was a good nite last nite. Thank God for friends and companionships! I love you guys!
p.s. does anyone know how to get candle wax stains out of jeans?
Current mood: happy
Current music: Ben Jelen- Come on
I went out to NEVERMIND last nite with the girls (plus Victor :P) and had an awesome time. The caramel apple martinis there were so good (the cosmo however, was not). NEVERMIND is definately one of my favorite places to hang out and chill with friends because the atmosphere is so casual. No meat-market vibe and drunk guys trying to pick you up (altho there were two last nite at our table...but they were harmless). Afterwards, we came back to my place and had more drinks (the left over coolers from Anna's party on Friday) and danced to Kylie's "Red-blooded woman"...hehe...good times, good times. I miss hanging out w/ my girls like this. We've all been pretty busy with our own things these past couple of weeks and haven't be able to just chill and talk. It was a good nite last nite. Thank God for friends and companionships! I love you guys!
p.s. does anyone know how to get candle wax stains out of jeans?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home