POV + moving = madness...
Current mood: tired (b/c of my dry contacts)
Current music: John Mayer- Any Given Thursday album
The past week has been complete madness! I've been busy packing and moving my things from the L-house to "5519" (we'll call that for now) and it's just been crazy!! So far, all my boxes are unpacked and all I need to buy is a bed and a desk and then I'm all set in my new home! Yah! I can't wait to enjoy the new pad with my roomies. We'll have our house-warming as soon as we get the house cleaned up and ready to go. I'll keep you guys posted! :) Email me for the new address and home phone number.
On Saturday, a bunch of us went to the 15th Annual POV Film Festival and cheered on Anne as she took home the award for "Outstanding 4th Year Film." I am soo happy for her because she totally deserved it. Her film was definately one of the best ones there (and I'm not just saying this b/c she's my friend). If you want to see a copy of it, come by my new house and get ready to be amazed! :) Here are some pictures from POV and the after-party at Alexis' on W. Broadway.
Current music: John Mayer- Any Given Thursday album
The past week has been complete madness! I've been busy packing and moving my things from the L-house to "5519" (we'll call that for now) and it's just been crazy!! So far, all my boxes are unpacked and all I need to buy is a bed and a desk and then I'm all set in my new home! Yah! I can't wait to enjoy the new pad with my roomies. We'll have our house-warming as soon as we get the house cleaned up and ready to go. I'll keep you guys posted! :) Email me for the new address and home phone number.
On Saturday, a bunch of us went to the 15th Annual POV Film Festival and cheered on Anne as she took home the award for "Outstanding 4th Year Film." I am soo happy for her because she totally deserved it. Her film was definately one of the best ones there (and I'm not just saying this b/c she's my friend). If you want to see a copy of it, come by my new house and get ready to be amazed! :) Here are some pictures from POV and the after-party at Alexis' on W. Broadway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home