bust-an-ad...
- Today was my first day working at Adbuster. I'm what they call a "shipping clerk" and so basically, I'm in charge of putting together "friend packages" and mailing out magazines, posters, postcards and videos to our subscribers. It's not the most glamorous job in the world but I am learning a lot about publishing and the daily workings of a magazine. And Adbuster is definately a magazine that I admire. I would much rather do this for free than work p/t at Starbucks or sales or something.
- I just had my first cinnamon bun from Grounds for Coffee. It was delicious. And now I have a stomach ache from all the sugar. I need something savory to balance it out.
- EOSC tonite and no Alexis this time. I should be reading my textbook.
- SATC Season 6 (part one) is out tomorrow. Annabelle just reserved a copy of it at DVD Zone...can't wait!
- I just had my first cinnamon bun from Grounds for Coffee. It was delicious. And now I have a stomach ache from all the sugar. I need something savory to balance it out.
- EOSC tonite and no Alexis this time. I should be reading my textbook.
- SATC Season 6 (part one) is out tomorrow. Annabelle just reserved a copy of it at DVD Zone...can't wait!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home