the O.C...??
Randomness from today...
OPERATION O.C. has begun! (cheers to my girls Anne, Kristen and Anna)
It was a good start if I can say so myself.
And kids...get ready for the T.Dot BBQ. It's gonna be on May 29th. If you're reading this, the chances are, you're already invited. I'll sent out the details next week.
I start work at Adbuster on Monday. Can't wait!
***
My legs still hurt from all the walking I did yesterday with Victor. We went all over Robson, Denman and Davie and stopped at English Bay for a little R&R. It was such a nice day to just hang out at the beach and do absolutely nothing. We even stopped by at Miriam's for some ice-cream...so yummy.
In the evening, Anne, Kristen, Alexis and I "accompanied" Victor to Samarai Sushi for his "dinner" and had the most amazing salmon sashimi. I gotta go back there next time.
***
I'm going to Tribekka with Anne and Kristen tonight. The second of our O.C. adventure.
OPERATION O.C. has begun! (cheers to my girls Anne, Kristen and Anna)
It was a good start if I can say so myself.
And kids...get ready for the T.Dot BBQ. It's gonna be on May 29th. If you're reading this, the chances are, you're already invited. I'll sent out the details next week.
I start work at Adbuster on Monday. Can't wait!
***
My legs still hurt from all the walking I did yesterday with Victor. We went all over Robson, Denman and Davie and stopped at English Bay for a little R&R. It was such a nice day to just hang out at the beach and do absolutely nothing. We even stopped by at Miriam's for some ice-cream...so yummy.
In the evening, Anne, Kristen, Alexis and I "accompanied" Victor to Samarai Sushi for his "dinner" and had the most amazing salmon sashimi. I gotta go back there next time.
***
I'm going to Tribekka with Anne and Kristen tonight. The second of our O.C. adventure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home