accretion and congeal...oh my!
Studying for EOSC sux! I just don't get it. I don't understand how sub-particles can "congeal" into galaxies and stars by chance. The information is so out of this world(ahem, pardon the pun). Is the Big Bang theory that much more believable than creation? That life was created solely by chance through the "accretion" of small sub-particles? Are we nothing more than clouds of gas and debris? I think not.
The only reason why I'm taking this course is to fulfill my B.A requirement. I think this is UBC's way of making us "well-rounded" students. Whatever. I am so not a science person and EOSC does NOT make me a well-rounded student. It is so boring (and no offense to all you B.Sc out there, I have much respect for you after taking this course). I've sat through some pretty boring Poli Sci courses in my time but at least it makes sense to me. EOSC however, does not. I'm just gonna memorize all this EOSC knowledge and then regurgitate it on the exam on Wednesday. Ahh...bless the creation of the brain.
Anna banana is leaving on Sunday. I'm gonna miss her sarcacism and wit the most. Have fun waking up at 3am Anna! You'll make tons of money in PG while I scratch my bum and do nothing in Vancouver. I'll see you in July.
Side-note: You know the beautiful colors you see when you look at a sunset? It is created by light reflecting off the pollution in the sky. So the next time you comment on how beautiful the sunset is, you're really commenting on air pollution. That's one thing I've learned from EOSC thus far. Yah for Cherie and the $365 she invested in her post-secondary education.
***
Here are some pictures from last week.
The only reason why I'm taking this course is to fulfill my B.A requirement. I think this is UBC's way of making us "well-rounded" students. Whatever. I am so not a science person and EOSC does NOT make me a well-rounded student. It is so boring (and no offense to all you B.Sc out there, I have much respect for you after taking this course). I've sat through some pretty boring Poli Sci courses in my time but at least it makes sense to me. EOSC however, does not. I'm just gonna memorize all this EOSC knowledge and then regurgitate it on the exam on Wednesday. Ahh...bless the creation of the brain.
Anna banana is leaving on Sunday. I'm gonna miss her sarcacism and wit the most. Have fun waking up at 3am Anna! You'll make tons of money in PG while I scratch my bum and do nothing in Vancouver. I'll see you in July.
Side-note: You know the beautiful colors you see when you look at a sunset? It is created by light reflecting off the pollution in the sky. So the next time you comment on how beautiful the sunset is, you're really commenting on air pollution. That's one thing I've learned from EOSC thus far. Yah for Cherie and the $365 she invested in her post-secondary education.
***
Here are some pictures from last week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home