Friday, October 08, 2004

things that make you go AHHHHHHHHH !!

Current iTunes:
Talib Kweli- "I try" feat. Mary J. Blige

Sorry for the hiatus my royal blogger fans! (yes...all three of you out there :P) I've been frantically busy with work and school and it looks like i'll be in this rut until after the Thanksgiving weekend. I have a BIG term paper due on Tuesday that i am harsh cramming for. The topic?

Analyze the military and environmental risks posed by the accumulation of unsafe disposal of high-level nuclear waste.

Whoa is me.

Alas, I leave you with some more relaxed moments of my existence. But really, i'm just re-using old pics from the beginning of this year. And cheers to my girl Sara Leo. She's graduating from SFU this weekend! Whoot Whoot! Dr. Sara Leo!!


Anne and Cherie...full of love and something else


Titanic moment...you jump, i jump!


Our own lil' party in the kitchen...literally!


Beautiful people and fine dinning at Monks

*** on a side note

Why do some girls feel the need to wear a backpack AND a purse at the SAME time? Why can't you just put it all in the backpack? Why carry more things when you don't have to?

I don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home