Tuesday, October 05, 2004

leaves, Paris Hilton and cigs...oh my...

Did you know the leaves are already changing their colors? I don't know why but I've just noticed it today as I was walking on Main Mall after work. Fall is definately in the air. I've been so busy lately that I haven't been noticing the little things in life.

Two funny scenarios that i've accountered this weekend that i want to jot down before i forget it. It's purely random which makes it that much better. :)

Scenario #1:

As I was browsing through Paris Hilton's 'book' at Chapters on Friday, two cougars walked in and stopped in front of the Paris Hilton stand and started making fun and saying how much they hated Paris Hilton.

"OMG, I can't believe she has a book out!" exclaimed cougar #1

"I know, who does she think she is? I hate her!" ranted cougar #2

Anyways...this continued on for at least 15 minutes while they flipped thru PH's book when finally one of them said, "Arg, I can't take this. Let's get out of here. I hate her!"

Question:
If you hate her so much, why did you just waste 15 min looking thru her book? Isn't that what Paris Hilton wants you to do? Or is this just good PR?

Scenario #2:

I was at the Lucky Mart today and the guy in front (clearly in his late 40s) asked to buy a pack of cigs. The girl behind the counter (clearly underage to buy smokes herself) asked, "do you want matches with that?"

Question:
What's wrong with this picture here?

Anyways...i've procrastinated long enough. Back to work for Cherie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home