let the turning over begin...
Cuurent iTunes:
K-OS Joyful Rebellion
I love K-OS. I love that he's Canadian. I love that his lyrics don't contain words like pimp and bling. I love that his videos don't have half naked women running around. (and why is it always half naked women?...why not half naked men??...oh wait...i forgot about 50 cent)
The weather today is absolutely fabulous! It definately reflects the mood i'm in right now because i just got offered the position of Program Assistant at International House at UBC! Booyah! It's a part-time position and it pays $15/hr. I get to work with the program coordinator and plan fun stuff like leadership workshops and other events at the I-House. The work load is pretty challenging and demanding but i'm hoping to get a lot of experience out of it. I feel so blessed right now. This whole process just taught me the importance of being patient and faithful. Thank you Jesus!
I'm going to the beach to enjoy the rest of the day. Thanx for listening. Now I want to hear about you.
...let the turning over begin!
K-OS Joyful Rebellion
I love K-OS. I love that he's Canadian. I love that his lyrics don't contain words like pimp and bling. I love that his videos don't have half naked women running around. (and why is it always half naked women?...why not half naked men??...oh wait...i forgot about 50 cent)
The weather today is absolutely fabulous! It definately reflects the mood i'm in right now because i just got offered the position of Program Assistant at International House at UBC! Booyah! It's a part-time position and it pays $15/hr. I get to work with the program coordinator and plan fun stuff like leadership workshops and other events at the I-House. The work load is pretty challenging and demanding but i'm hoping to get a lot of experience out of it. I feel so blessed right now. This whole process just taught me the importance of being patient and faithful. Thank you Jesus!
I'm going to the beach to enjoy the rest of the day. Thanx for listening. Now I want to hear about you.
...let the turning over begin!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home