proud iPod owner...
currently in my iTunes
I am most definately enjoying the Garden State soundtrack. I can't wait to see the movie now. I have this habit of listening to movie soundtracks before going to see the actual movie itself. I think this is how I determine whether or not it's gonna be a good movie. And i think Garden State will be a good one. I heart Natalie Portman.
It's only been the third week of school and i am so overwhelmed by the amount of work that's ahead of me. I have so much reading to catch up on and i think i've committed myself to way too many extra-curricular activities this year. I must trim it down a bit or else there will be no sleeping time for Cherie...and you know how much i LOVE to sleep.
p.s. I am officially a proud owner of a 20G iPod! Muahahha...in 5 days to be exact.
cheers!
I am most definately enjoying the Garden State soundtrack. I can't wait to see the movie now. I have this habit of listening to movie soundtracks before going to see the actual movie itself. I think this is how I determine whether or not it's gonna be a good movie. And i think Garden State will be a good one. I heart Natalie Portman.
It's only been the third week of school and i am so overwhelmed by the amount of work that's ahead of me. I have so much reading to catch up on and i think i've committed myself to way too many extra-curricular activities this year. I must trim it down a bit or else there will be no sleeping time for Cherie...and you know how much i LOVE to sleep.
p.s. I am officially a proud owner of a 20G iPod! Muahahha...in 5 days to be exact.
cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home