sleep deprived but still alive...
Hey guys! Sorry for the hiatus.
Things are pretty crazy at the camp right now. I've been living on 5 hours of sleep on average but I'm still loving my job (whenever i get enuf sleep) and the kids (whenever they're asleep). The rez food is horrible tho. I am sooo glad I never had to live in rez. I can't imagine eating it for an entire year. But in all honesty...i really do like my job. I still can't believe I get paid fot it. And all the counselors are getting along really well so that's a plus.
I just got back from Whistler with them on the weekend and we all had a great time chilling (punny moment) on the mountain because for some of them, it was their first time seeing snow. I'll be going up to Victoria with the teens this coming weekend. That should be fun too. I haven't been to Victoria in a really long time.
Rumor has it that the teens are planning to sneak out sometime this week. There will definately be some long nights ahead for us teen counselors. We're just gonna soak them with our super soakers.
p.s. sorry if this blog doesn't make sense...i'm soo sleepy right now...
Things are pretty crazy at the camp right now. I've been living on 5 hours of sleep on average but I'm still loving my job (whenever i get enuf sleep) and the kids (whenever they're asleep). The rez food is horrible tho. I am sooo glad I never had to live in rez. I can't imagine eating it for an entire year. But in all honesty...i really do like my job. I still can't believe I get paid fot it. And all the counselors are getting along really well so that's a plus.
I just got back from Whistler with them on the weekend and we all had a great time chilling (punny moment) on the mountain because for some of them, it was their first time seeing snow. I'll be going up to Victoria with the teens this coming weekend. That should be fun too. I haven't been to Victoria in a really long time.
Rumor has it that the teens are planning to sneak out sometime this week. There will definately be some long nights ahead for us teen counselors. We're just gonna soak them with our super soakers.
p.s. sorry if this blog doesn't make sense...i'm soo sleepy right now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home