Ramblings from S-town...
- I am so full. Everytime I go home, my grandma feeds me like there's no tomorrow (but i love her to bits anyways).
- I must admit, it was a great weekend to be back in the 'urbs (I was feeling kinda bummed yesterday because of my horrible exam). We had a huge dinner for my grandpa to celebrate Father's Day and it was so awesome seeing him so happy. His health has been fading for the past couple of months so it was great seeing him enjoy himself yesterday. He's getting older now so every moment is precious. Thank you Jesus for his many blessings!
- I talked to my sister today. It was nice hearing how much she's enjoying Oxford and the UK. I miss her tho. Whenever we have huge family gatherings, there's no one there to exchange sarcastic comments anymore. I miss that balance. :)
- On a side note. I got my income tax return this weekend. I think I hear my iPod calling! :)
I just love this pic...my girlies.
- I must admit, it was a great weekend to be back in the 'urbs (I was feeling kinda bummed yesterday because of my horrible exam). We had a huge dinner for my grandpa to celebrate Father's Day and it was so awesome seeing him so happy. His health has been fading for the past couple of months so it was great seeing him enjoy himself yesterday. He's getting older now so every moment is precious. Thank you Jesus for his many blessings!
- I talked to my sister today. It was nice hearing how much she's enjoying Oxford and the UK. I miss her tho. Whenever we have huge family gatherings, there's no one there to exchange sarcastic comments anymore. I miss that balance. :)
- On a side note. I got my income tax return this weekend. I think I hear my iPod calling! :)
I just love this pic...my girlies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home