can you say procrastinate?...
Current weather: 25 degrees!!, sunny
Current mood: unmotivated
Current music: Triplets of Belleville
It's a beautiful day in Vancouver. Sadly, i'm stuck indoors studying for my EOSC final. The sun outside is making my "Essentials of Oceanography" text book twice as hard to follow. I must study hard if I want to go out to Cafe Deux Soleils tonite.
Okay. Concentrate. Go.
Oh, by the way. Here are two pics from a while back...curtesy of Anne and her friend Anand. Sarah, Anne, Anand and I were chilling on the patio at Memphis Blues this one time on Commercial when this homeless guy came by with his artwork. He sat and ate with us for a while. It's true that everybody has a story.
Current mood: unmotivated
Current music: Triplets of Belleville
It's a beautiful day in Vancouver. Sadly, i'm stuck indoors studying for my EOSC final. The sun outside is making my "Essentials of Oceanography" text book twice as hard to follow. I must study hard if I want to go out to Cafe Deux Soleils tonite.
Okay. Concentrate. Go.
Oh, by the way. Here are two pics from a while back...curtesy of Anne and her friend Anand. Sarah, Anne, Anand and I were chilling on the patio at Memphis Blues this one time on Commercial when this homeless guy came by with his artwork. He sat and ate with us for a while. It's true that everybody has a story.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home