it's a beautiful day...
Current weather: 20 degrees, sunny
Current mood: energized
Current music: Amelie soundtrack
It was an amazing day in Vancouver yesterday. So hot and sunny. Victor and I took the opportunity and went down to Grandville Island for brunch and some vitamin e. There were so many cute kids there, chasing the pidgeons and seagulls.
Later that nite, Kristen, Anne and I went down to the Alibi Room for some $3 tapas only to find out they were filming a movie there. So we walked around gas town for a bit and decided to go to Nevermind to catch the rest of the hockey game. Flames won. Goooo Flames!
Current mood: energized
Current music: Amelie soundtrack
It was an amazing day in Vancouver yesterday. So hot and sunny. Victor and I took the opportunity and went down to Grandville Island for brunch and some vitamin e. There were so many cute kids there, chasing the pidgeons and seagulls.
Later that nite, Kristen, Anne and I went down to the Alibi Room for some $3 tapas only to find out they were filming a movie there. So we walked around gas town for a bit and decided to go to Nevermind to catch the rest of the hockey game. Flames won. Goooo Flames!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home