beam me up Scotty...
Current music: CBC radio two (they are currently playing an acoustic/instrumental version of Norah Jones' Don't Know Why)
I just signed up for a Gmail account and this thing can hold 1000 megabites!!! Whoa nelly. Who needs that much space anyways? Well, I guess I do cuz I just signed up for one. Why are we always looking for the next fastest, biggest, smallest, tallest, etc. etc. etc. I dunno.
And just to confuse you more. I currently have 6 email accounts. My primary one remains to be my yahoo account (despite the cheesy name, i don't think i can ever part with it b/c i've had it since grade 8!). And I only use my interchange account for "business" related stuff to look "professional". Alas, that brings me to my 3 hotmail accounts. One is specifically for Teach and Travel, and the other two is for MSN. I am slowly phasing out "cheriewong1" and replacing it with my new hotmail account. So for all you MSN users, please erase my old account and add me with "emailcherie@hotmail.com" por favor.
I am officially a nerd. I update this blog way too often. I blame it on procrastination.
I just signed up for a Gmail account and this thing can hold 1000 megabites!!! Whoa nelly. Who needs that much space anyways? Well, I guess I do cuz I just signed up for one. Why are we always looking for the next fastest, biggest, smallest, tallest, etc. etc. etc. I dunno.
And just to confuse you more. I currently have 6 email accounts. My primary one remains to be my yahoo account (despite the cheesy name, i don't think i can ever part with it b/c i've had it since grade 8!). And I only use my interchange account for "business" related stuff to look "professional". Alas, that brings me to my 3 hotmail accounts. One is specifically for Teach and Travel, and the other two is for MSN. I am slowly phasing out "cheriewong1" and replacing it with my new hotmail account. So for all you MSN users, please erase my old account and add me with "emailcherie@hotmail.com" por favor.
I am officially a nerd. I update this blog way too often. I blame it on procrastination.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home