bring it on kids...
Tomorrow morning is the official move-in day for me as camp counselor. Altho I've been preparing for it for a week now, with orientation and first aid course etc., tomorrow will be the official judgement day for me. Heheh. I hope I can be a cool counselor. And I hope the kids will like me. Hmm. May be I should stop calling them kids considering the group I'm in charge of is between 14-17. I think that would be a good start in becoming the coolest counselor at Bodwell. Haha. We'll see little grasshoppers....we'll see.
Wish me luck everyone! And if you have any suggestions for fun activities or ice-breakers that I can do with a group of 14-17 yr old girls, email or ring me and let me know.
Cheers mates!
Wish me luck everyone! And if you have any suggestions for fun activities or ice-breakers that I can do with a group of 14-17 yr old girls, email or ring me and let me know.
Cheers mates!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home