Bodwell bliss...
* WARNING * The subject below contains Bodwell matters. If you've heard enough of my Bodwell blurbs, please do not scroll down for the sake of your own sanity.
A whole month at Bodwell has past and I'm slowly adjusting to life beyond the key-carded gates of Korea House and Mawdsley. I must admit, I was kinda worried about this job at first b/c I wasn't sure if I can handle (and be responsible for) a bunch of kids 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I also wasn't sure how I can handle the other camp counselors because things can get pretty stressful and catty in a camp-like environment where you eat/sleep/see each other 24/7. Despite it all, I was fortunate enough to meet a group of amazing children and teens (especially my girls!) and work with an even more amazing group of counselors.
Some highlights of camp...
- the ever powerful Bodwell lanyard...the key to all "good" eats at the Sub and then some
- 9:00am-4:00pm
- late nite @ Mawdsley
- Whistler, Victoria, Playland, Splashdown and Grouse Mountain
- Halloween dance
- waterfights, pictionary and scrabble
- golden god, sanchez, kuang-i, crazy bum toucher, the lazy eye etc.
- hang out time at 4th floor lounge
- nap time in Rm412
- making bracelets at Ponderosa
- Omar's "party"
- bonding with my girls
- Wreck beach
...there's so much more but i can't think of any right now. Check for more updates to this list later. I'll leave you with some pics for now. I'll also upload more later but I am so sleepy right now. This heat my goodness.
Watermellon carving w/ my girls
Hangin' w/ the boyz at the Halloween dance
teen girls @ Korea House 4th floor lounge
Me and Gustavo @ the Farewell party...he's a cutie
Omar's "party"...happy kuang-i, kuangi :)
A whole month at Bodwell has past and I'm slowly adjusting to life beyond the key-carded gates of Korea House and Mawdsley. I must admit, I was kinda worried about this job at first b/c I wasn't sure if I can handle (and be responsible for) a bunch of kids 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I also wasn't sure how I can handle the other camp counselors because things can get pretty stressful and catty in a camp-like environment where you eat/sleep/see each other 24/7. Despite it all, I was fortunate enough to meet a group of amazing children and teens (especially my girls!) and work with an even more amazing group of counselors.
Some highlights of camp...
- the ever powerful Bodwell lanyard...the key to all "good" eats at the Sub and then some
- 9:00am-4:00pm
- late nite @ Mawdsley
- Whistler, Victoria, Playland, Splashdown and Grouse Mountain
- Halloween dance
- waterfights, pictionary and scrabble
- golden god, sanchez, kuang-i, crazy bum toucher, the lazy eye etc.
- hang out time at 4th floor lounge
- nap time in Rm412
- making bracelets at Ponderosa
- Omar's "party"
- bonding with my girls
- Wreck beach
...there's so much more but i can't think of any right now. Check for more updates to this list later. I'll leave you with some pics for now. I'll also upload more later but I am so sleepy right now. This heat my goodness.
Watermellon carving w/ my girls
Hangin' w/ the boyz at the Halloween dance
teen girls @ Korea House 4th floor lounge
Me and Gustavo @ the Farewell party...he's a cutie
Omar's "party"...happy kuang-i, kuangi :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home