life w/o internet...
It Sux!!
I didn't know how dependent I was on the internet until now. It's sad really.
I just moved into my new place and it looks like it'll be a week before i can get internet connection. So for those who need to get a hold of me...my mobile is the best way. Otherwise, it'll take me a while to reply to emails as I can only check them whenever i'm on campus.
Scenario of the day:
[me] Hi there! I juat moved in and I'm interested in acquiring a new phone line.
[telus] Okay. Where are you currently calling from?
[me] Um. I'm calling from a pay phone.
[telus] Can you call back on a LAN line from your house?
Question: How do I call from a LAN line when the purpose of my phone call is to get a LAN line?
Thanx Telus admin!
I didn't know how dependent I was on the internet until now. It's sad really.
I just moved into my new place and it looks like it'll be a week before i can get internet connection. So for those who need to get a hold of me...my mobile is the best way. Otherwise, it'll take me a while to reply to emails as I can only check them whenever i'm on campus.
Scenario of the day:
[me] Hi there! I juat moved in and I'm interested in acquiring a new phone line.
[telus] Okay. Where are you currently calling from?
[me] Um. I'm calling from a pay phone.
[telus] Can you call back on a LAN line from your house?
Question: How do I call from a LAN line when the purpose of my phone call is to get a LAN line?
Thanx Telus admin!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home