first day of work...
Current iTunes:
Steph Sun "The Moment"
I woke up this morning with a horrible pain in my stomach. I usually have a pretty high tolerent for pain but this morning was so brutal that I was gonna call in sick on my first day of work. I'm glad i didn't tho b/c it turned out to be a lot of fun. All the staff were really nice and i just love the diversity atmosphere of international house!
I saw the list of events that James (the other assistant) and I will be responsible for in the next 6 months and the workload will definately be very challenging. I just hope i can balance both school and work at the same time. Right now, i'm working at the i-house every Monday (12-5pm) and Wednesday (1-6pm) and go to school Tues and Thurs. So text me for lunch if you're around during those times :)
p.s. I get my own desk and set of keys to the I-House! Booyah!
p.p.s. Did you know there's free yoga at i-house on Wed??
And as always…what’s a blog w/o pictures right? Here are some pics that make me laugh ALL the time. (hehe…see how reuse old pics now b/c I don’t have time to take new ones…sad really…)

My ‘special’ family...

There's something in the fries...

There's something in the air...

BBT @ Tee Dot
Ciao!
Steph Sun "The Moment"
I woke up this morning with a horrible pain in my stomach. I usually have a pretty high tolerent for pain but this morning was so brutal that I was gonna call in sick on my first day of work. I'm glad i didn't tho b/c it turned out to be a lot of fun. All the staff were really nice and i just love the diversity atmosphere of international house!
I saw the list of events that James (the other assistant) and I will be responsible for in the next 6 months and the workload will definately be very challenging. I just hope i can balance both school and work at the same time. Right now, i'm working at the i-house every Monday (12-5pm) and Wednesday (1-6pm) and go to school Tues and Thurs. So text me for lunch if you're around during those times :)
p.s. I get my own desk and set of keys to the I-House! Booyah!
p.p.s. Did you know there's free yoga at i-house on Wed??
And as always…what’s a blog w/o pictures right? Here are some pics that make me laugh ALL the time. (hehe…see how reuse old pics now b/c I don’t have time to take new ones…sad really…)

My ‘special’ family...

There's something in the fries...

There's something in the air...

BBT @ Tee Dot
Ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home