oh lindsay...
Current iTunes:
Talib Kweli- The Beautiful Struggle Album

I just heard Talib Kweli's new album today. And Mos Def's new one is coming out sometime at the end of October. Cheers to good music!
On the extreme end of the spectrum, I also heard Lindsay Lohan's new single today. Need I say more?
*** later
I accomplished NOTHING today. Well, nothing substantial anyways. I have this HUGE term paper due on Tuesday and I've only begun to scratch the surface. You would think I would get a lot more done by myself at home but NOOOOOO. I've managed to distract myself all night with random things. I blame my iPod and Memoirs of a Geisha for that.
I amaze myself sometimes. If only I can use this power for good instead of evil.
Talib Kweli- The Beautiful Struggle Album

I just heard Talib Kweli's new album today. And Mos Def's new one is coming out sometime at the end of October. Cheers to good music!
On the extreme end of the spectrum, I also heard Lindsay Lohan's new single today. Need I say more?
*** later
I accomplished NOTHING today. Well, nothing substantial anyways. I have this HUGE term paper due on Tuesday and I've only begun to scratch the surface. You would think I would get a lot more done by myself at home but NOOOOOO. I've managed to distract myself all night with random things. I blame my iPod and Memoirs of a Geisha for that.
I amaze myself sometimes. If only I can use this power for good instead of evil.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home