tastebud heaven...
I am so full! I just got back from Korean BBQ with my international peer group (i'm a senior peer to a group of international students) and i haven't had good food like this in weeks! I love Korean food!! The mini side dishes were definately one of my faves! I can be content with just the side dishes and a bowl of rice. Now i know why Victor likes to make those beansprouts in bulk.
Now that i'm fully rested and fed, it's time to get back to my paper and seminar presentation.
*gulp* It's gonna be a busy two weeks!
But i've got PHIL 4:13...that's all i need!

Korean bbq...mmm

allen, yoshiko, aya and me

allen and the ladies

aya, me, kaye, yuri and Julie

IPP group pic! goooo Chiefs!!

my girls aya, yoshiko and tina!
Now that i'm fully rested and fed, it's time to get back to my paper and seminar presentation.
*gulp* It's gonna be a busy two weeks!
But i've got PHIL 4:13...that's all i need!

Korean bbq...mmm

allen, yoshiko, aya and me

allen and the ladies

aya, me, kaye, yuri and Julie

IPP group pic! goooo Chiefs!!

my girls aya, yoshiko and tina!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home