currents...
Current iTunes:
Jamie Cullum's Twenty-Something

* Check out the songs Frontin'and HIgh & Dry. I'll give you a hint. Think Pharrell Williams and Radiohead.
Currently reading:
Salmon Rushdie's Midnight's Children

Just finished reading:
Authur Golden's Memoirs of a Geisha

Books I want to read: (can anyone hook me up??)
Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale

Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code

Yes. I've heard so much about this book that i'm curious and anxious. Come on Lil! :P
Jamie Cullum's Twenty-Something

* Check out the songs Frontin'and HIgh & Dry. I'll give you a hint. Think Pharrell Williams and Radiohead.
Currently reading:
Salmon Rushdie's Midnight's Children

Just finished reading:
Authur Golden's Memoirs of a Geisha

Books I want to read: (can anyone hook me up??)
Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale

Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code

Yes. I've heard so much about this book that i'm curious and anxious. Come on Lil! :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home