Monday, October 18, 2004

caffe artigiano...

Current iTunes:
Remy Zero's Fair

Why are lattes from Caffe Artigiano so damn good? I know. It must be that uber expensive expresso machine that makes ordinary milk taste like white velvet. It's honestly the best coffee anywhere...well...in Vancouver that is. I just wish they have one closer to my house. But then again, I will be so broke.

Anyways, i've got two midterms in the next two weeks and plus two HUGE term papers and a seminar presentation due the following three weeks.

The eye-of-the-storm period is officially over.

***

A UN personnel asked kids from around the world the following question and these were their replies.

UN: In your opinion, how would you deal with food shortages in other countries?

Kids from Asia: What's your own opinion?

Kids from Europe: What's shortage?

Kids from Africa: What's food?

Kids from the U.S: What other countries?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home