halloween spooktacular...
How was everybody's Halloween weekend? Mine was fairly eventful despite the fact I had to work at I-House. But no matter. I had fun anyways. We hosted a big Halloween party for international students and later led them to the Parade of the Lost Souls on Commercial Street. The whole time I was thinking- i can't believe i get paid to party w/ students! Life is good.
Here are some pics from Sat nite. Too bad i didn't get any of the post-party pics because my camera ran out of batteries.
Hmm. That might be a good thing considering some of the stories that are circulating at the moment.

a 'haunted' house

no cliche hula girls OR playboy bunnies OR angels here

a fairy?...a butterfly?...it doesn't really matter

Parade of the Lost Souls
***
Customer: "Wow, your hair. Did you do that for Halloween?"
Girl behind the counter: "Um, no."
Customer: "Oh. Okay"
Here are some pics from Sat nite. Too bad i didn't get any of the post-party pics because my camera ran out of batteries.
Hmm. That might be a good thing considering some of the stories that are circulating at the moment.

a 'haunted' house

no cliche hula girls OR playboy bunnies OR angels here

a fairy?...a butterfly?...it doesn't really matter

Parade of the Lost Souls
***
Customer: "Wow, your hair. Did you do that for Halloween?"
Girl behind the counter: "Um, no."
Customer: "Oh. Okay"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home