ni hao...

i don't know why i didn't blog about this before but i'm going to BEIJING, the mother of all motherlands, from April 13-18th!!! whoo hoo!! this is my first time visiting china and rumor has it that i was conceived there as well (my parents went to tokyo and beijing for their honeymoon).
i'm going with my mission team from church and i cannot wait!! we have an awesome group of 23 people going and what a blessing it is to be a part of this team.
please continue to pray for us as the context in China will be completely different from all other mission trips we've been on.
God is soooo good.

3 Comments:
Hey Cherie,
It sounds like you're having quite the adventure in HK. It also sounds like your relationship with Christ has grown deeper. I just wanted to say hi and also let you know that I visited the Vine fellowship when I went to visit my sister. Wow, what a small world. Have fun on your trip and I hope God continues to show you the greater purposes in life.
Nina :)
thanx for visiting nina! it's been such a huge blessing coming to hk and being at the vine and 180. i'm actually going to be back in vancouver from april 21-may 3 so may be i can come pay you a visit at pa...hehe...i do live right behind it afterall... :)
Hey Cherie!!
God bless you and your team while you're in China. May God prepare the hearts of the people of China for you guys! Have a safe trip to China and back to Van, I know you'll have a great time, and have an extra piece of sushi for me :).
Luv ya,
Sara
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home