a letter to you
Dear you,
I apologize for the hiatus. Work has been insane but that's not an excuse.
But thanx for all the love everyone! I'm doing well and am enjoying life in HK...but missing you guys like crazy as always. I promise a decent update is in the works. Meanwhile, enjoy this lovely pic taken at the UBC Alumni BBQ two weeks ago. And yes, I am ALWAYS the youngest one at these events. Where are the other Young Alumni? I know you're out there...somewhere.
Love,
Me

UBC Alumni BBQ
I apologize for the hiatus. Work has been insane but that's not an excuse.
But thanx for all the love everyone! I'm doing well and am enjoying life in HK...but missing you guys like crazy as always. I promise a decent update is in the works. Meanwhile, enjoy this lovely pic taken at the UBC Alumni BBQ two weeks ago. And yes, I am ALWAYS the youngest one at these events. Where are the other Young Alumni? I know you're out there...somewhere.
Love,
Me

UBC Alumni BBQ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home