Monday, October 17, 2005

and the survey says...

i have a million things to do at work but yet i find time to do this.

what can i say? i was tagged by
lilhouse so i must DO IT!

and i promise a real update is coming soon!

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. cereal...w/ or w/o milk
2. popcorn w/ nutritional yeast
3. cheese on triscuts
4. egg tarts
5. blueberries

5 Songs I know all the words to
1. My stupid mouth- John Mayer
2. As long as you love me- BSB
3. Gangsta's paradise- Coolio

4. truly madly, deeply- Savage Garden
5. Fresh prince of Bel-Air (i agree with Lilhouse)


5 things I would do with 100 million dollars
1. open my own lounge/coffee shop
2. TRAVEL
3. pay off my student loans
4. buy a house on every continent and a serviced apartment in HK
5. shower my friends and family with money (er...i mean love)

5 places I would run away to (as in visit?)

1. my grandma's house
2. Nepal
3. Uganda
4. Cambodia
5. Maldives


5 things I would never wear
1. shoulder pads
2. brand names from head to toe (you can't buy style)
3. shoes w/ knee high socks (no matter how you put it together, they will never become boots or look like you're wearing boots)
4. mom jeans
5. fur

5 favorite tv shows
1. Simpsons
2. Conan O'Brien
3. Oprah
4. CSI
5. Sex and the City


5 bad habits
1. procrastinating
2. hate confrontation

3. don't like changes
4. being too confident
5. being lazy

5 biggest joys
1. crossing things off on my 'to do' list

2. good food and good company
3. my faith
4. my friends and family
5. to know i've made a difference in someone's life

5 favorite toys - time drains
1. music and my ipod
2. the internet
3. a good book
4. blogging and looking thru random sites
5. people watching

5 famous people I would date
1. Lee Hom...cuz i'm a sucker for musicians
2. Jakob Dylan (refer to #1)
3. John Mayer (refer to #1)
4. Gael Garcia Bernal (The Motorcycle Diaries)
5. Gary Dourdan (Warrick from CSI)

5 people I tag to do this
1. thebeeb
2. thatgirlviv
3. shleo1
4. cheryno
5. celeryty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home