Wednesday, August 10, 2005

go fuji...

My colleagues and I just finished a 1.5 hr training *yawn* with the Fuji Xerox people on our office photocopier/fax machine/printer.

I am now in awe of our Fuji Xerox Document Center 236. Is there anything you can't do?

I need a nap.


And I promise, an update is coming soon. I need to find a laptop to upload all my pictures from my 256 MB flash card. I don't want to upload everything on my aunt's computer b/c a) my cousins are nosy and b) it'll take up too much room on the hard drive. I'm thinking of purchasing a laptop myself but I know absolutely nothing about computers (ie: RAM, firewall, gigabyte etc). Can someone enlighten me so I don't get ripped off like I did with my glasses at Lenscrafter?

The trendy-wannabe poser in me want an ibook but the efficient/practical me want a normal notebook.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
poser vs. practical

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home