guide to hk: condensed version
tina visited last weekend and we took her on a whirlwind tour of hk! last year, i spent my mid-autumn festival in taiwan and this year, tina is spending it in hk. i can't believe that was one year ago!!
through out her 5-day stay here, we took her to lan kwai fong (tammy's surprise b-day), the peak, lamma island, central, tst, causeway bay and even lai chi kok (my office)!!
we started our day off at the flying pan and headed out to the peak to walk off our pancakes and eggs. it was such as gorgeous day out- sunny with a nice cool breeze!



taking the cab down towards the pier to go to lamma island for a mid-autumn festival dinner with my family.




nothing says class like the lamma hilton!
our junk ride back to hong kong. yes, we can entertain ourselves for hours!

canadian thanksgiving with my fellow canadians!!

hope you had a good time tina! another trip to taipei is definitely in the works!
through out her 5-day stay here, we took her to lan kwai fong (tammy's surprise b-day), the peak, lamma island, central, tst, causeway bay and even lai chi kok (my office)!!
we started our day off at the flying pan and headed out to the peak to walk off our pancakes and eggs. it was such as gorgeous day out- sunny with a nice cool breeze!



taking the cab down towards the pier to go to lamma island for a mid-autumn festival dinner with my family.




nothing says class like the lamma hilton!
our junk ride back to hong kong. yes, we can entertain ourselves for hours!

canadian thanksgiving with my fellow canadians!!

hope you had a good time tina! another trip to taipei is definitely in the works!

8 Comments:
Yeah,cherie,u finally UPDATE!!!!!
Hahaha,I'm a very mean sister...u'd better believe it,wahahaha.U're just so nice n always so encouraging to ppl.Muah~
hey sperry.. it was great meeting tina! and i can see from teh photos that you guys CAN entertain yourselves for days on end!
blessings my sister!
yay! an update :) wow looked like you guys had a blast taking your friend around :) canadian thanksgiving in hong kong? that's AWESOME :) keep those posts coming cherie!
dude, you need to stop with the asian poses...
hey...i want a tour like that?!?! rina
Aww, it looks like you guys are having so much fun!!
I miss everything about HK :(
And I miss you guys most of all!
Hi Cherie!!! You and Victor look so good... I'm so happy for you guys! And, how come you get to be wearing shorts, while I'm wearing a parka??? Did you know it snowed here on the first weekend of October? That's just not right. haha. I love you! And I miss you! Always thinking about you- take care! Kris.
DOU XIE, CHERIE!!!! It's so nice to see a little recap on your blog, especially since I didn't see where my photos were stored in Chinese on Matt's PC until today!!! WA!~ I HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME and will always store the 5 day Mid-Autumn Festival weekend in Hong Kong in a very special places in my memories of Asia! You and Victor, and friends, must plan a trip to Taiwan soon (even if it's a mission's trip ;) hehe). Take care and stay in touch~ Love, Tina
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home