is this hong kong?
believe it.i never knew such place existed until today.
and have you ever mistaken hand sanitizer for aloe vera?
it stings. especially when you have a sun burn.
A thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing You praise
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
In my heart and my soul
Lord I give You control
Consume me from the inside out
Lord let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love you from the inside out
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
From the inside out
Lord my soul cries out

7 Comments:
exactly what i was thinking..
the song, not the aloe part.
oooh hand sanitizer on sunburn.... i feel for you!!
i LOVE that song... i guess i've been living under a rock because last night was the first time i heard it. love it.
HK can be really beautiful, especially when the weather is like it is right now :)
thanx guys! how was the game last nite?
You keep changing your layout.
I met someone last weekend who knows you from HK. It's a small world after all. I'll give you three gueeses.
hi hi where is that? is that in sai kung? i've lived in hk like.. 19 years and i dont think i've seen such a nice beach before.. =)
i miss u so much!!!!!!!!!!
so blogger looks like its pretty nice.. i like ur layout... =) maybe i'll switch...
brand: i don't need three guesses cuz i already know who it is. i smart!
ju: i miss you too!! yeah, i think it was pass sai kung and clearwater bay but i have no idea what the exact name is. and yes, blogger is where it's at...all the cool kids are doing it these days! :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home