does this count as an update?
i got tagged by linnet!
1) Four Jobs:
a) shipping clerk at adbusters
b) camp counselor at an esl summer camp
c) program coordinator at ubc's international house
d) summer intern (aka work slave) at citibank, hk
2) Four Things I Wish I Had Done Earlier:
a) took french more seriously in high school
b) took mandarin more seriously in uni
c) traveled around s.e. asia before i started working
d) bought a mac
3) Four Places I Have Lived:
1) the Lutheran house
2) kitsilano (yuppie living on a student budget)
3) surrey (the 'hood')
4) hong kong
4) Four Countries I Have Been To:
a) belize
b) japan
c) guatemala
d) costa rica
5) Four Countries I Would Like To Visit:
a) nepal
b) india
c) peru
d) uganda
6) Four Of My Favourite Dishes-
a) nachos
b) salmon eggs benedict
c) greek roast lamb
d) vietnamese pho
7) Four Sites I Visit Daily:
a) hotmail
b) bbc news
c) google
d) pinkisthenewblog.com
8) Four Software Applications I Cannot Live Without:
a) itunes
b) safari
c) msn messenger
d) outlook (work)
9) Four Things I'll Never Forget:
a) the day my grandma got baptised
b) chinese new year circa 1987
c) first time seeing snow in vancouver
d) and probably my wedding day...whenever that is
10) I Tag: YOU!
1) Four Jobs:
a) shipping clerk at adbusters
b) camp counselor at an esl summer camp
c) program coordinator at ubc's international house
d) summer intern (aka work slave) at citibank, hk
2) Four Things I Wish I Had Done Earlier:
a) took french more seriously in high school
b) took mandarin more seriously in uni
c) traveled around s.e. asia before i started working
d) bought a mac
3) Four Places I Have Lived:
1) the Lutheran house
2) kitsilano (yuppie living on a student budget)
3) surrey (the 'hood')
4) hong kong
4) Four Countries I Have Been To:
a) belize
b) japan
c) guatemala
d) costa rica
5) Four Countries I Would Like To Visit:
a) nepal
b) india
c) peru
d) uganda
6) Four Of My Favourite Dishes-
a) nachos
b) salmon eggs benedict
c) greek roast lamb
d) vietnamese pho
7) Four Sites I Visit Daily:
a) hotmail
b) bbc news
c) google
d) pinkisthenewblog.com
8) Four Software Applications I Cannot Live Without:
a) itunes
b) safari
c) msn messenger
d) outlook (work)
9) Four Things I'll Never Forget:
a) the day my grandma got baptised
b) chinese new year circa 1987
c) first time seeing snow in vancouver
d) and probably my wedding day...whenever that is
10) I Tag: YOU!

6 Comments:
Haha you did it too! But right after I saw pinkisthenewblog, i realized you did something similar before!! haha.
hehe, yeah i posted one back in feb but with different topics...weird eh?
pinkisthenewblog.com is a bit trashy!
nice to know more about you!
oh yes, the truth comes out!
nothing but love derek! :)
hmm yes..... south america... i so want to go. perhaps we should plan a trip?
No it doesn't! So try again! Muahahahha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home