Tuesday, February 21, 2006

here goes...

i've been tagged by brandon. if he can take time out of studying at med school...so can i.

those were his exact words btw.



4 jobs I have held:
1) shipping clerk at
adbusters (the most laid back staff i know)
2) esl summer camp counselor at
bodwell (the easiest money i've ever made! long-lasting friendships and i still can't believe i got paid to hang out with kids and play in the sun all day)
3) program coordinator at UBC's
International House (awesome people and a great learning experience)
4) summer intern (ahem work slave) at Citibank, HK


4 movies I can watch over and over:
1) napoleon dynamite ("are you drinking skim milk?")
2) amelie (i can relate...)
3) garden state ( i love it cuz it's not a cheesy romantic comedy)
4) spirited away (hayao miyazaki is the bomb!)

4 places I have lived:
1) the Lutheran house (4 glorious years and its the people that made it worthwhile)
2)
kitsilano (yuppie living on a student budget)
3) surrey (aka the urban ghetto)
4) hong kong (currently living)


4 TV shows I love to watch:
1) the simpsons
2) conan o'brien
3) the o.c. (shhh...don't tell)
4) anything on channel v (cuz i'm so skilled at mandarin)

4 places I've been on vacation:
1) Hawaii
2) Japan
3) Taiwan
4) all over US and Canada


4 favorite dishes:
1) salmon eggs benedict at sophies
2) anything my grandma makes
3) roast lamb at stephos
4) pho at this dodgy vietnamese noodle shop in whalley

4 websites I visit daily:
1) bbc.co.uk/news (cuz it's not cnn)
2) hotmail.com
3) blogspot.com
4) pinkisthenewblog.com (i am a closeted hollywood gossip nut)


4 places I would rather be right now:
1) the north shore of hawaii
2) treking thru kathmandu
3) the podium at ifc
4) lounging on a beach...anywhere


4 people I’m tagging:
1) thebeeb
2) annabelle
3) lilhouse
4) thatgirlviv



***

the johari window
it was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. by describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up.
(choose 5-6 character traits that best describe me)


curious? click me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home