steve nash and graduation...
Cherie Wong, B.A, UBC
Major Poli Sci, Major Asian Studies
The grad ceremony was short and sweet (exactly 1 hour) and I am now officially a UBC alumni (i have a pin and a motherload of student loans to prove it). I will reflect on my undergrad journey in my next entry (or perhaps after i move out of my place this weekend) but meanwhile, here are some pics from today's grand activities. I only have a couple of grad pics on my camera so please send me more if you have them!! Check this space later. I love you all!
The Perishers- Let there be morning
Now the end is drawing near
I can’t belive it’s finally here
Take some time to pray for me
For what will be
Let the sun rise
Let the birds sing
Let there be light
Let there be morning
I don’t know how
I made it till now
Let there be light
Let there be morning
Hello future goodbye past
Now each breath can be my last
Will I see another dawn?
Will I be reborn?

poli seminar survivors!

fave pic of the day...

my lovely flowers, divided into 3 vases…just call me Martha Stewart

dinner at Dockside with ma familia
*** later that nite

"that's hot!"

brad and victor after a pitcher of sangria...

late nite at Calhouns...we seriously need another place to hang out in Kits
Major Poli Sci, Major Asian Studies
The grad ceremony was short and sweet (exactly 1 hour) and I am now officially a UBC alumni (i have a pin and a motherload of student loans to prove it). I will reflect on my undergrad journey in my next entry (or perhaps after i move out of my place this weekend) but meanwhile, here are some pics from today's grand activities. I only have a couple of grad pics on my camera so please send me more if you have them!! Check this space later. I love you all!
The Perishers- Let there be morning
Now the end is drawing near
I can’t belive it’s finally here
Take some time to pray for me
For what will be
Let the sun rise
Let the birds sing
Let there be light
Let there be morning
I don’t know how
I made it till now
Let there be light
Let there be morning
Hello future goodbye past
Now each breath can be my last
Will I see another dawn?
Will I be reborn?

poli seminar survivors!

fave pic of the day...

my lovely flowers, divided into 3 vases…just call me Martha Stewart

dinner at Dockside with ma familia
*** later that nite

"that's hot!"

brad and victor after a pitcher of sangria...

late nite at Calhouns...we seriously need another place to hang out in Kits

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home