Tuesday, May 17, 2005

little India...

Went out for Indian food in the Punjabi market with Aya and her friend on Saturday. I'm gonna bring Aya on a food tour of Vancouver before she leaves for Japan in June. I can hear my stomach expanding as we speak.

Next stop: dim sum at Kirin

On a completely different note. I find it weird and somewhat disturbing that my 8 year old cousin in NYC listens to Eminem and 50 cent. What ever happened to Barney, Raffi and Charlotte Diamond? And I always get a laugh when i see pics of my 17 year old cousin (a family friend to be more exact) with her friends partying it up in LKF. Isn't there a legal drinking age in HK? I'm so glad I'm out of that awkward-teenage-i think i'm the shit-let's get pissed drunk-obnoxious phase.

On that note...LET'S GO TO CELEBS SOON VIC!

hahaha...


"A Wong moment"
Grandpa: Do you know you have holes in your pants?
Me: Yes grandpa, i know.
Grandpa: Did you put holes in them or did you buy them like that?
Me: I bought them like that.
Grandpa: Aiyah. I could've done it for you for free.
Grandma: It's called fashion. You wouldn't understand.




w/ Aya at All India Sweets...


looking for incense...


waiting for the bus…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home