i'm back...
I LOVE Hawaii!
Altho it was never one of my top travel destinations, I would definately go back there in a heart beat. There's something about being in the sun, sand and ocean that makes a person feel really good (especially after an insane week of finals and papers).
It's really hard to describe my trip in words so i leave you with a few pics for your enjoyment. Call me up and I can tell you all about Hawaii over a cup of coffee :)
Ciao

my dad and i toasting our arrival w/ a few brewskies on the balcony

my dad and i at Hanauma Bay

a giant sea turtle...we found it at one of the many beautiful beaches along the North Shore of Hawaii (note the woman in the left hand corner)

meet my new friend...

the beach where we found the turtle...

another beautiful beach along the North Shore...most def one of my favorite places in Oahu

The Polynesian Culture Center...another reason why I want to go to school in Hawaii *wink*

The grand finale at the Polynesian Culture Center (remember that episode of Full House when they went to Hawaii?)

The view from my hotel swimming pool....i definitely don’t mind waking up to this every morning…

Hanauma Bay- awesome snorkeling

i heart snorkeling....

my findings...

look at all the lovely fishies...i also saw some sea turtles but the pics didn't turn out cuz i didn't have a flash…

w/ my mom at our last dinner in Hawaii at Top of Waikiki...a revolving restaurant with a panoramic view of Waikiki beach and Honolulu

Cheers to Hawaii! I will be back...promise…
Altho it was never one of my top travel destinations, I would definately go back there in a heart beat. There's something about being in the sun, sand and ocean that makes a person feel really good (especially after an insane week of finals and papers).
It's really hard to describe my trip in words so i leave you with a few pics for your enjoyment. Call me up and I can tell you all about Hawaii over a cup of coffee :)
Ciao

my dad and i toasting our arrival w/ a few brewskies on the balcony

my dad and i at Hanauma Bay

a giant sea turtle...we found it at one of the many beautiful beaches along the North Shore of Hawaii (note the woman in the left hand corner)

meet my new friend...

the beach where we found the turtle...

another beautiful beach along the North Shore...most def one of my favorite places in Oahu

The Polynesian Culture Center...another reason why I want to go to school in Hawaii *wink*

The grand finale at the Polynesian Culture Center (remember that episode of Full House when they went to Hawaii?)

The view from my hotel swimming pool....i definitely don’t mind waking up to this every morning…

Hanauma Bay- awesome snorkeling

i heart snorkeling....

my findings...

look at all the lovely fishies...i also saw some sea turtles but the pics didn't turn out cuz i didn't have a flash…

w/ my mom at our last dinner in Hawaii at Top of Waikiki...a revolving restaurant with a panoramic view of Waikiki beach and Honolulu

Cheers to Hawaii! I will be back...promise…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home