la vita è bella...
i LOVE this song. it really sums up how I feel in a lot of ways. i'm not feeling this way at the moment but i can definately relate to the lyrics a month ago. and knowing my luck with guys, it will probably come in handy in the near future as well.
bad timing. that's the story of my life.
The Perishers- Trouble Sleeping
I’m having trouble sleeping
You’re jumping in my bed
Twisting in my head
Leave me
I’m having trouble breathing
You’re sitting on my chest
I sure could use the rest
Leave me
It’s you
Why’s it always you
and never me?
I’ve never dared to let
my feelings free
Why’s it always you
and never me?
I’ve never cared
too much about honesty
I’m having trouble sleeping
I’m thinking of what you said
About the tears been shed
Leave me
It’s you
Now and always you
but never me
I’ve never dared to
let my feelings free
Why’s it always you
and never me?
I’ve never cared
too much about honesty
*** later
i am feeling quite apathetic at the moment. i've got a million things to do but yet i'm not motivated to do anything. i should feel stressed out and worried but i'm not even a wee bit concerned. i guess i'm at the point where even if i don't sleep for three days, there's still not enough time in a day for me to do everything well. what can i do to get my energy back up again? any suggestions? do i hear ritalin?
another thing that is triggering this sense of apathy for me is the goodbye feeling you get at the end of a school year. the past month has been filled with farewell parties, wrap-up dinners etc. that i can't help but feel a bit melancholy about "endings" and especially my experiences at UBC and the lovely people i've met this year. i hate goodbyes. i don't do well under these circumstances at all.
Global Bash was awesome. i love working at i.house. i'm gonna miss bumping into people every week and hanging out at the office.

w/ yoshiko and aya

w/ daryn

w/ james, my partner in crime at i.house

w/ allison
i really need to get out of this funk cuz LIFE IS TOO BEAUTIFUL for me to be wasting it on self-pity. on that note, i'm gonna work my ass off to finish my papers and exams and end it with a BANG! the sooner i finish the more time i have for my friends! booyah!
so my loyal fans (and a few internet stalkers), i'll be taking a hiatus from my blog and will return in two weeks!
please wait on the edge of your seats.
love. love. love.
bad timing. that's the story of my life.
The Perishers- Trouble Sleeping
I’m having trouble sleeping
You’re jumping in my bed
Twisting in my head
Leave me
I’m having trouble breathing
You’re sitting on my chest
I sure could use the rest
Leave me
It’s you
Why’s it always you
and never me?
I’ve never dared to let
my feelings free
Why’s it always you
and never me?
I’ve never cared
too much about honesty
I’m having trouble sleeping
I’m thinking of what you said
About the tears been shed
Leave me
It’s you
Now and always you
but never me
I’ve never dared to
let my feelings free
Why’s it always you
and never me?
I’ve never cared
too much about honesty
*** later
i am feeling quite apathetic at the moment. i've got a million things to do but yet i'm not motivated to do anything. i should feel stressed out and worried but i'm not even a wee bit concerned. i guess i'm at the point where even if i don't sleep for three days, there's still not enough time in a day for me to do everything well. what can i do to get my energy back up again? any suggestions? do i hear ritalin?
another thing that is triggering this sense of apathy for me is the goodbye feeling you get at the end of a school year. the past month has been filled with farewell parties, wrap-up dinners etc. that i can't help but feel a bit melancholy about "endings" and especially my experiences at UBC and the lovely people i've met this year. i hate goodbyes. i don't do well under these circumstances at all.
Global Bash was awesome. i love working at i.house. i'm gonna miss bumping into people every week and hanging out at the office.

w/ yoshiko and aya

w/ daryn

w/ james, my partner in crime at i.house

w/ allison
i really need to get out of this funk cuz LIFE IS TOO BEAUTIFUL for me to be wasting it on self-pity. on that note, i'm gonna work my ass off to finish my papers and exams and end it with a BANG! the sooner i finish the more time i have for my friends! booyah!
so my loyal fans (and a few internet stalkers), i'll be taking a hiatus from my blog and will return in two weeks!
please wait on the edge of your seats.
love. love. love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home