bittersweet symphony...
Its days like this that reminds me how lucky i am to be living in Vancouver.
I started the day off right with a hearty breakfast at the Pendulum with Megan and Victor and made the decision to skip my 11am class to bask in the beautiful sunlight. I sat at the echo circle for 3 hours reading, listening to music and sleeping. I just wished I had my journal with me. And trust me, I was more productive in those 3 hours than I would have if I had gone to Preston's class. At least I got all my readings done for my Poli seminar.
As the end of the semester approaches, I can't help but feel a bit sentimental about this place. It's a bittersweet feeling really and I want to savour every minute of it.
March is gonna be exciting, exhausting, tearful, fun, stressful, busy, a nightmare and a dream.
The good...
April 8: ARTS COUNTY FAIR
April 14-19: Aloha!
April 23: The Killers(?)
April 28: U2
May 10: Keane
May 27: Convocation
The bad...
March 17: Poli 421 presentation
March 30: Asia 319 presentation
April 1: Asia 319 term paper
April 5: Asia 315 final
April 7: Asia 418 term paper
April 8: Asia 319 final
April 13: Asia 418 final
The ugly...
April 7: my 25 page Poli 421 paper
* June and beyond: my post undergrad journey and finding my personal legend...giddy up!
[update] the bandaid is off. but the stickiness is still there.
I started the day off right with a hearty breakfast at the Pendulum with Megan and Victor and made the decision to skip my 11am class to bask in the beautiful sunlight. I sat at the echo circle for 3 hours reading, listening to music and sleeping. I just wished I had my journal with me. And trust me, I was more productive in those 3 hours than I would have if I had gone to Preston's class. At least I got all my readings done for my Poli seminar.
As the end of the semester approaches, I can't help but feel a bit sentimental about this place. It's a bittersweet feeling really and I want to savour every minute of it.
March is gonna be exciting, exhausting, tearful, fun, stressful, busy, a nightmare and a dream.
The good...
April 8: ARTS COUNTY FAIR
April 14-19: Aloha!
April 23: The Killers(?)
April 28: U2
May 10: Keane
May 27: Convocation
The bad...
March 17: Poli 421 presentation
March 30: Asia 319 presentation
April 1: Asia 319 term paper
April 5: Asia 315 final
April 7: Asia 418 term paper
April 8: Asia 319 final
April 13: Asia 418 final
The ugly...
April 7: my 25 page Poli 421 paper
* June and beyond: my post undergrad journey and finding my personal legend...giddy up!
[update] the bandaid is off. but the stickiness is still there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home