street vendor hot dogs...mmm
Okay. Time for a proper update.
Victor and I officially started a new ritual. It's called..."Let's Get Hammered at the Gallery on $2.75 Foster Beer Friday Spectacular." A new title might be needed but this will do for now.
Friday night went out to the Media Club with the girls and met up with the boys to check out some up-and-coming local bands. Well, I was there to check out the bands but Kris might have been there to check out something else. *wink* It was actually a CD release party but I thought the two opening bands (Kids these Days and another one i forgot the name of) were a lot better than the featured one (Castle Project). We left after the first two sets and headed to DV8 for some more drinks and just chilled there til about 4am. Twas a good night indeed.
Sat night I had dinner at my aunt's place and watched Hayao Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle. It was a pirated version but good nonetheless :)
Today I went out to Robson with Kris and basked in the beautiful sunlight and scenary that is Vancouver.
Now I have to get my ass in gear and churn out some good quality term papers.
Cheers!
Current Music:

The Shins [Chutes Too Narrow]
Current Book:

Yu Hua [The Chronicle of a Blood Merchant]

my 'thinking' spot
Victor and I officially started a new ritual. It's called..."Let's Get Hammered at the Gallery on $2.75 Foster Beer Friday Spectacular." A new title might be needed but this will do for now.
Friday night went out to the Media Club with the girls and met up with the boys to check out some up-and-coming local bands. Well, I was there to check out the bands but Kris might have been there to check out something else. *wink* It was actually a CD release party but I thought the two opening bands (Kids these Days and another one i forgot the name of) were a lot better than the featured one (Castle Project). We left after the first two sets and headed to DV8 for some more drinks and just chilled there til about 4am. Twas a good night indeed.
Sat night I had dinner at my aunt's place and watched Hayao Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle. It was a pirated version but good nonetheless :)
Today I went out to Robson with Kris and basked in the beautiful sunlight and scenary that is Vancouver.
Now I have to get my ass in gear and churn out some good quality term papers.
Cheers!
Current Music:

The Shins [Chutes Too Narrow]
Current Book:

Yu Hua [The Chronicle of a Blood Merchant]

my 'thinking' spot

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home