i have friends...
Yes. I just discovered I actually have friends in Asian Studies. If I knew earlier than maybe going to the AS convo wouldn't be so bad after all. Hehehe. UBC is such a small world!
Here are some pics from the AS dinner at Shiru Bay last Wednesday. I must have tried everything on the menu already. I never thought I would say this but I don't want to go to Shiru Bay anytime soon. Their food is still awesome but I need to find another favorite new restaurant now.
...i'm almost done packing. Hurray for me!
And Alexis is back! :)


me and my big face...

group shot outside the restaurant...

w/ Daryn
Here are some pics from the AS dinner at Shiru Bay last Wednesday. I must have tried everything on the menu already. I never thought I would say this but I don't want to go to Shiru Bay anytime soon. Their food is still awesome but I need to find another favorite new restaurant now.
...i'm almost done packing. Hurray for me!
And Alexis is back! :)


me and my big face...

group shot outside the restaurant...

w/ Daryn

1 Comments:
hey you! Its tai. Dont have a blogspot page.The one I enter was for information transfer haha... if you hit it you will see what I mean.
If you want, you can find me on xanga www.xanga.com/taikaratsu. You are leaving Van? When? I will return from Japan fro a month in August. then heading to Calgary haha.
Email me sometime. I think you have it =D Much luv,
Ti
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home