Monday, November 29, 2004

rockin' is my business...

I'm just looking at my schedule right now and the next two weeks are gonna be INTENSE!!!

Dec 2: Japanese History Final [done!] plus ASIA 488 paper [done!]
Dec 7: Nuclear Weapons Final [done!]
Dec 9: Response paper for ASIA 488 [done!]
Dec 10: Environmental Politics Final [done!]
Dec 11-15: Las Vegas
Dec 16-23: Working @ I.House and Africa Awareness
Dec 24: Christmas Eve!!

BUT...i'm off to Las Vegas from Dec 11-15th and then back to work at I-House until Dec 23rd. I'm not particularly looking forward to LV because it's not really my kind of holiday. I'm going because the Wong family honestly haven't taken a trip together since...well...i can't even remember when. It will be nice and relaxing after an intense week of exams and finals tho.

I don't know why but i've been listening to a lot of rock lately. May be this is due to my cougar angst against turing the big 2-3.

*** on a side-note

I love my grandma to bits but with every b-day i spent w/o a bf, she's bound to ask "wei, still no bf yet?" And this year was no exception. I swear, one of you will have to be my imaginary bf for a day if i'm single on my next b-day. Why do people assume that if you're not in a relationship, you're not happy or whatever and you need to be in one? Or some people say, "do it for experience Cherie." Are you for real?

So no set-ups, blind dates or pity please. I'm happy being single and i'm happy with my life. If i'm not, why do you think a relationship will change all that. You're just searching for the wrong things.

I'm not worried so why should anyone else be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home